RJ Berger To Come Out Of The Closet
By Alex Taylor Williams
You may remember 23-year-old actor Paul Iacono from his starring role in MTV's 2011 series The Hard Times of RJ Berger. The show was something like a cross between The Wonder Years and Boogie Nights as it centered around RJ, a geeky high school sophomore who becomes popular thanks to his huge penis.
Sounds like a great plot, right? Too bad the series was cancelled after its second season, leaving us all wondering just what happened to poor young Mr. Berger.
Now, Iacono is back in the spotlight, this time for his decision to publicly come out in an upcoming interview with The Village Voice. According to The Advocate, Iacono will talk about it for the first time in an interview with Michael Musto.
Although Hard Times only lasted two seasons, Paul's acting and comedic timing were always on point. The show was edgy and made being a nerd pretty cool (as long as you are super well endowed). Welcome to the club Paul Iacono.
Revist The Hard Times of RJ Berger here.
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Dowton Abbey's Thomas Barrow Is Vers
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient