Watch the 'Katy Perry: Part of Me' Trailer
By Out.com Editors
If you haven’t seen enough of Katy Perry lately—you know, between the music videos and awards shows and every celebrity magazine ever—you’re in luck, the “Firework” singer has a 3-D concert movie coming out!
Katy Perry: Part of Me follows the star around the world as she plays sold-out stadium after sold-out stadium and as her marriage to “comedian” Russell Brand collapses. There seems to be a lot of input from people who like to say things like, “Katy is living in a fishbowl and never has another performer felt such intense pressure,” but once you get over the fact that nobody becomes a famous pop singer because she’s doesn’t want that attention, there is also a lot of fun music, amazing costumes, and clips from live shows that should be eye-popping enough to be worth the price of admission. Don’t believe us? Check out the just-released trailer here.
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It