Save a Prayer: First Look at Matt Bomer on 'Glee'
By Out.com Editors
We give it to Ryan Murphy, at least he knows when to play it for a cheeky laugh. When we heard he landed gay actor Matt Bomer as a guest star in an upcoming episode of Fox's perennially popular Glee, we weren't sure what to expect. But TVLine has an exclusive photo still from the April 10 episode, in which Bomer plays Cooper Anderson, the brother to Darren Criss's Blaine. It's a pretty obvious swipe at Glass Closeted TV personality Anderson Cooper. And we love it.
As previously noted, the duo will perform a mashup of Duran Duran hits. Which means they'll be taking a trip to "Rio" and be "Hungry Like a Wolf" and have to "Save a Prayer" for Coop.
- Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia': What Happens When the Gay Groups Become the Bullies
- WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence Butt Plug Hotel Story
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- Alan Cumming & Giorgio Armani Co-Sign Berlin Designer Julian Zigerli
- Alan Cumming & Giorgio Armani Both Partner With Berlin Designer Julian Zigerli
- Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins At Celebrating Christmas