Zachary Quinto to Return to 'American Horror Story'
By Jerry Portwood
As Deadline reports, he will join Jessica Lange, and "he will play a brand new character next season, which is set at an East Coast institution. What’s more, I have learned that Quinto will play one of two male leads and the nemesis to Lange’s character, which will be at the center of the Season 2 storyline. The part is sure to draw parallels to Quinto’s breakout role as uber-villain Syler on Heroes."
In a recent interview, Quinto explained: “I had an amazing time and I only did four episodes of the season, so it was just a little bit of an appetizer for me; I would love to work more."
Quinto is friends with Murphy, and he is currently in production on Paramount’s Star Trek sequel, in which he reprises his role as Spock. Don't forget that Quinto is also busy as a producer. His indie Margin Call—which he starred in and produced through his production company, Before the Door—won the Best First Feature and the Robert Altman Award at the Independent Spirit Awards, received a best original screenplay Oscar nomination, and was named Best First Film by the New York Film Critics.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- James Franco's Hardcore Interior. Leather Bar Hits Cinemas
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models