Isn't It Bromantic: 'Hunger Games' Stars Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth
By Out.com Editors
Forget Jennifer Lawrence, the Hunger Games hunks are moving in together. Well, almost.
Josh Hutcherson recently told Us Weekly that he and HG costar Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus’ real-life beau, considered taking their “bromance” (his word, not ours) to the next level and moving in together.
The pair discussed the idea, as many couples do, over drinks. And according to Hutcherson, they got a bit carried away. "Like, 'Yeah, man, let's move in together! Let's do it!' Something like that,” he told the mag.
As it goes with so many of these situations, it seems that one party was more invested in the idea than the other.
Hemsworth spoke fondly of Hutcherson and their time together in the woods of North Carolina.
"We got pretty close," he said. "Actually, I knew Josh before we shot the film. My brother had shot Red Dawn with him and we'd met a few times. It was great to work with him."
Hutcherson was a bit cooler about the cohabitation, saying. "I don't think it was a realistic idea."
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models