30 Rock's Gayest Moments
By Out.com Editors
In this pretend world, we have over the top holiday parties, live in an area called “Gay Town,” and somehow manage to be femme-y, cubby, and leather-y all at the same time.
After the infamous Tracy Morgan incident, we wondered how Tina Fey & Co. would address it. And when the series returned this season boy, did they ever, mocking its own star's dilemma, and including that they believe that the gay community is the most organized of all the communities—making “the Japanese look like the Greeks." This list is selective and is sure to incite some people to tell us what's wrong, what we missed, why we're stupid. But it's hard to pick just 10. But we did.
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend