New 'John Carter' Clips Released, Now With More Shirtless Taylor Kitsch
By Out.com Editors
If you’re still a bit unclear about what John Carter, the big-budget Disney movie starring former Friday Night Lights man candy Taylor Kitsch and opening March 9, is actually about, you’re in luck.
The Hollywood Reporter has two new clips from the movie, making a bit more clear what the hunky, long-haired actor is doing in this adaptation of Edgar Rice Burroughs’ beloved comic books.
In the first clip, Kitsch’s Carter and his comely lady friend Dejah Thoris (played by Lynn Collins) are caught in some sort of battle with an army of aliens, narrowly escaping death by arrows thanks to a leap of faith onto a waiting boat below. Also, Kitsch is shirtless save for a leather harness.
In the next preview, the movie’s stars talk over a series of scenes—flying space barges, Kitsch fighting a mutant polar bear in some sort of arena—to make clear what exactly we can expect from the flick. Again, skin is everywhere.
So there you have it. John Carter: The man who won our hearts as Tim Riggins is set to become our next great action star by escaping alien aggressors and wearing next to nothing. Hey, it works for us.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut