Margaret Cho, Rocco Katastrophe Stuff Themselves In Video For 'Eat Everything'
By Out.com Editors
People celebrate Valentine’s Day in all sorts of ways. Some people go to a romantic dinner, some people decorate the boudoir with rose petals in preparation for a night of ecstasy, and some people eat their feelings.
That’s what we might love most about the incredible new video, directed by Amos Mac, for “Eat Everything,” a track from Rocco Katastrophe (who you might remember from our recent Love Issue), featuring Margaret Cho, De=MC², and Athens Boys Choir—it celebrates snacking in the extreme.
From hot pretzels to microwave quesadillas and gallon tubs of ice cream, Katastrophe, Cho and their crew work through a dizzying array of junk, snacking and rapping about their indulgences and generally having what looks like the best on-set time in recent memory.
So, whether you’re planning a night of incomparable romance or spending the evening clutching your pals Ben and Jerry and taking in the work of Nora Ephron, one thing we can all agree on is that you won’t experience Valentine’s Day fully unless you “Eat Everything.”
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off