James Clementi Speaks About His Brother Tyler on 'The Takeaway'
By Out.com Editors
This morning, James Clementi was interviewed on The Takeaway about his relationship with his brother Tyler and his piece "Letters to My Brother" that was published online this week and will appear in print in Out's March issue. The discussion ranges from feelings of solitude among gay men, the way the Internet has shaped relationships, and feelings of responsibilities. At a pivotal part of the interview, John Hockenberry asks James if he hates Tyler's Rutgers roommate, Dharun Ravi. After a pregnant pause, James answers, "No. I hate what he did." Listen to the complete interview clip here.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men