Gwyneth Paltrow: If Apple's A Lesbian, 'She's A Lipstick Lesbian'
By Alex Taylor Williams
If you're part of a lineage of celebrities known for their keen sense of style, you can definitely look forward to a lifetime supply of some of the most fabulous clothes in the world. Especially, if your mother is a Hollywood megastar and style icon, Gwyneth Paltrow.
In a recent interview with Harper's Bazaar, Paltrow discussed her royal succession of fashion and recent discovery that daughter Apple is more drawn to the girlier side of life.
Paltrow states, "I've been saving my clothes for her since before she was born. I was like, I'll bet you anything I'll have a daughter, and she'll be a really cool butch lesbian and be so above clothes, and I got a very clothes-obsessed child. So if she's a lesbian, she's a lipstick lesbian. She doesn't like anything avant-garde at all. She likes anything that's pretty, pretty, pretty or has a bow or a ruffle or is pink."
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower