Gwyneth Paltrow: If Apple's A Lesbian, 'She's A Lipstick Lesbian'
By Alex Taylor Williams
If you're part of a lineage of celebrities known for their keen sense of style, you can definitely look forward to a lifetime supply of some of the most fabulous clothes in the world. Especially, if your mother is a Hollywood megastar and style icon, Gwyneth Paltrow.
In a recent interview with Harper's Bazaar, Paltrow discussed her royal succession of fashion and recent discovery that daughter Apple is more drawn to the girlier side of life.
Paltrow states, "I've been saving my clothes for her since before she was born. I was like, I'll bet you anything I'll have a daughter, and she'll be a really cool butch lesbian and be so above clothes, and I got a very clothes-obsessed child. So if she's a lesbian, she's a lipstick lesbian. She doesn't like anything avant-garde at all. She likes anything that's pretty, pretty, pretty or has a bow or a ruffle or is pink."
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- WATCH: Chris Lilley Teases New 'Summer Heights High' Spin-Off
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?