OUT Exclusive: Expensive Looks Performs In-Studio
By Out.com Editors
If you’ve ever read our fashion posts or seen an issue of Out, you know that we like expensive looks. It might not come as a surprise then that when we heard of a one-man band called Expensive Looks we were immediately intrigued. And after listening to Dark Matters, the just-released debut album from Expensive Looks (the stage name of Alec Feld), we were completely nuts for his gloomy, personal, electro take on confessional bedroom rock.
We recently invited Feld into our studio to play a few tracks for us, leaving us more obsessed with his music than any of the more tactile items we’d been coveting. Check out his performances below.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series