Queen Latifah and Wendy Williams in 'Hairpiece Theater'
By Alex Taylor Williams
As if we didn’t love Wendy Williams and Queen Latifah enough already, they continued to steal our hearts today by reenacting the now infamous scene from VH1s Mob Wives between Drita and Renee. In a segment which Wendy refers to as "Hairpiece Theatre," the two ranted at each other in their best Staten Island accents and smashed fake wine bottles on their heads.
Queen Latifah then shared with Wendy her plans for a new daytime talk show, which will premiere sometime in 2013. Check out the hilarious clip below:
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'