Critics Choice Awards 2012: Winners, Losers and Good-Looking Actors
By Out.com Editors
The 17th annual Critics’ Choice Awards took place Thursday night, plunging us further into “Awards Season,” which basically means the weeks when we frantically try to catch up on movies that might win an Oscar so we don’t have to see them after with everyone else who couldn’t be bothered the first time ‘round.
Still, it’s sort of exciting to know who is winning what and what exactly they wore while doing so, right? And who can be mad at any show where Bob Dylan shows up?
So, the big winners at the awards show were not unexpected. The Artist took home the award for best picture; George Clooney got another paperweight, er, statuette for The Descendants, the lovely Viola Davis was honored for The Help; and Christopher Plummer won best supporting actor for his funny, touching role in the otherwise irksome Beginners. A full list of winners is available here.
And as far as the outfits go?
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Lorde Is Not Having Your Stupid Lesbian Joke