Ricky Martin To Sing LMFAO Song On 'Glee'
By Joshua Gardner
The dish keeps coming from inside Fox's Television Critics Association party held Sunday in Pasadena. This time from Glee star Matthew Morrison, who revealed to Access Hollywood what song crooner Ricky Martin will be seeing on his long-awaited appearance on the series.
Martin's character, whose name has yet to be revealed, will sing current LMFAO hit "Sexy and I Know It." Seems appropriate for the "Shake Your Bon-Bon" singer, no?
So what will Mr. Schue be singing? "An Elvis Presley song," says Morrison, "in Spanish."
He went on to describe the story line in greater detail, revealing that Martin will be a sort of competing Spanish teacher, adored by the students, leading the two to have an "Espanol off."
Unfortunately for die hard Glee and Ricky Martin fans, the Latin hottie's story arc is still a month away, look for it sometime in February.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix