Sh*t Girls Say to Gay Guys Hits the Web
By Out.com Editors
When the pithy YouTube video "Sh*t Girls Say" hit the Internet, it was amusing due to its insightful moments of honesty. It just wouldn't have worked unless we all knew a girl who says things like that—but we do. Thanks to it's popularity, the video has now given birth to a slew of kinda-sorta copycats, ravaging every race and sexual preference. The most recent one that has come to our attention strikes particularly close to home: "Sh*t Girls Say to Gay Guys." This was like re-living (the sober parts of) college all over again.
And of the heels of this, we just discovered "Sh*t Straight Guys Say To Gay Guys." It's accurate and not quite as funny, but the straight guy is pretty cute (why are we always falling for the straight ones?).
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix