Michele Bachmann No Longer Fielding Questions on Homosexuality
By Mike Berlin
A hopeless new strategy for Republican presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann emerges in this video interview from CNN: deflect, deflect, deflect!
The reporter below confronts Bachmann about an old, hateful quote she dug out of the U.S. Representative's bountiful homophobic oeuvre: "You said at an educators conference in 2004, 'Gays live a very sad life,' and that '[Homosexuality is] a part of Satan.'"
See below, as Bachmann blatantly tries to change the subject, calling the question "a bizarre thing to bring up today" and a "gotcha question."
Come on. You're not even trying to talk to your way out of this logically. Just be real, Michele!
Photo: Getty Images
READER COMMENTS (
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Check Out Exclusive Animated GIFs of Chris O'Dowd and Nick Frost's Epic Dance-off
- Body Ready: Performance Grooming With Swimmer Amini Fonua
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2