Chris Colfer, Neil Patrick Harris Fan-Favorite TV Actors
By Jerry Portwood
For Entertainment Weekly's annual Entertainers of the Year issue, they chose safe bets like Daniel Radcliffe and Adele—which we were excited about way back before the summer she dominated (read Aaron Hicklin's profile, "Lady Sings the Blues"). But the EW Readers' poll is a lot more welcome. Readers chose Glee's Chris Colfer as Favorite TV Actor, followed by Neil Patrick Harris. The fact that two out gay actors could top a favorite poll in what many typically surmise to be America's conservative TV-watching public should be a welcome surprise. Or maybe EW readers are just a lot gayer than the average bear? (I mena, True Blood's sexy vamp Alexander Skarsgard DID round out the top five with Modern Family's Ty Burrell sandwiched on what is a pretty gay-friendly list.)
- WATCH: Bway's Nick Adams in his Pajamas in 'Christmas With the Skivvies'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- All The Men Josh Hutcherson Has Crushed On
- 19th Annual Out100