Ryan Gosling Is The Sexiest Man Alive, Says Bradley Cooper
By Out.com Editors
There was no shortage of outrage when in November, People magazine named Bradley Cooper the Sexiest Man Alive. But perhaps the strangest protest to date has come from Cooper himself.
Appearing on The Graham Norton Show to promote The Hangover Part 2, Cooper admitted that even he wasn’t sure that the magazine made the right decision.
In recent years, he admitted, “I started to realize how not sexy I am.” There have been moments recently, he said, when he realized “I could do that a lot sexier.”
Who, then, should hold then title?
Ryan Gosling, of course.
Using paparazzi photos of the Drive star in everyday life as evidence, Cooper said, “He literally looks like he’s in a photo shoot, like he just came off the runway.”
Regarding himself, he said, “I look like the neighbor who never really comes out of his house.”
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models