David Burtka Signs On To E! News
By Jon Roth
In addition to his careers as an actor, singer, chef, and Neil Patrick Harris' baby daddy, David Burtka is adding another job to his long resume: news correspondent. E! Entertainment announced today that Burtka will serve on their team, delivering breaking news, providing red carpet coverage and interviewing celebrities for the channel.
Burtka, who enjoyed a successful career as an actor on Broadway and television, is also a culinary school graduate who owns an LA-based catering company. While he decided in 2009 to take a break from acting to focus on his business, it seems Burtka is cautiously reentering the entertainment industry.
With NPH doing great Regis impressions and Burtka on the E! staff, we think this power couple would make perfect talk show hosts. Throw in Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen and maybe we can get a gay version of The View going. Are you listening, Bravo?
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream