Trailer Trash: Ghost, the Musical
By Out.com Editors
There was a time when Patrick Swayze was a grade-A hottie, Demi Moore hadn't yet heard of Ashton Kutcher, and Whoopi Goldberg rocked (oh, that's right, she still does). Those days were special, because it was the nineties and the Internet was still in its infantile stages and therefore people had to make up original stories and show them to people in these things called movies. Now, we look to that magical time and blatantly rip off those stories and then make them into mediocre Broadway musicals. Yay for America! The next movie that is going to be masticated and then regurgitated onto a stage near you is the 1990 classic Ghost. This gives us a case of the sads, because we like that movie for being romantic, suspenseful, and funny—the stage show promises to be just funny, and not on purpose. We also appreciate any movie where people have lofts in Soho, computers were still just confusing machines with glowing green text on a black background, and Whoopi wins an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for a comedic performance. Below is the trailer for Ghost: The Musical. Out editors, start your snarking!
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc