13 of the Best Gay Marriage Videos
By Mike Berlin
This week brought forth of one of the most compelling TV ads for gay marriage we've seen so far—which, naturally, took us down a long YouTube blackhole in search of similarly evocative, inspiring, or just hilarious videos that support marriage equality. In the following pages, we've collected 13 of our favorite videos on the topic, ranging from editrix Anna Wintour's no-nonsense stance and Alec Baldwin's frustration at not being able to marry Jesse Tyler Ferguson to an Irish man asking his entire country for someone's hand in marriage and, below, a clip of a 19-year-old raised by two mothers, explaining to the Iowa House of Representatives why is family is no different from theirs.
Your family doesn't derive its sense of worth from being told by the State, "You're married, congratulations."
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Lifestyle - Love, Culture, Entertainment, Style