Quote of the Day: Guy Ritchie
By Adam Rathe
When Details asked Guy Ritchie, the Sherlock Holmes director and ex-husband of the most famous woman alive, what he learned from his eight-year marriage, he had a choice response:
"When you end up with a lot of the things you set out to chase and find that you've stumbled into all sorts of hollow victories, then you become deeply philosophical. I'm quite happy that that experience was accelerated for me. I'm glad I made money, in other words. And I'm glad I got married."
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters