Watch Jason Segel and Paul Rudd Kiss on 'SNL'
By Adam Rathe
Thanksgiving is a time when some people feel close to their families, sure, but how close do they really want to get?
A skit on Saturday’s Jason Segel-hosted episode of Saturday Night Live revisited the Vogelchecks, a family that has a hard time keeping off of one another. And Turkey Day at their place was no exception.
After a son played by Segel arrived home with his slightly prudish girlfriend, he greeted his mom and dad with one-the-lips smooches. The real action, however, was saved for his brothers, played by Bill Hader and guest star Paul Rudd.
It wasn’t exactly alluring but it was… well, it was something. Check out the video below.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film