Watch Jason Segel and Paul Rudd Kiss on 'SNL'
By Adam Rathe
Thanksgiving is a time when some people feel close to their families, sure, but how close do they really want to get?
A skit on Saturday’s Jason Segel-hosted episode of Saturday Night Live revisited the Vogelchecks, a family that has a hard time keeping off of one another. And Turkey Day at their place was no exception.
After a son played by Segel arrived home with his slightly prudish girlfriend, he greeted his mom and dad with one-the-lips smooches. The real action, however, was saved for his brothers, played by Bill Hader and guest star Paul Rudd.
It wasn’t exactly alluring but it was… well, it was something. Check out the video below.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star