Watch Jason Segel and Paul Rudd Kiss on 'SNL'
By Adam Rathe
Thanksgiving is a time when some people feel close to their families, sure, but how close do they really want to get?
A skit on Saturday’s Jason Segel-hosted episode of Saturday Night Live revisited the Vogelchecks, a family that has a hard time keeping off of one another. And Turkey Day at their place was no exception.
After a son played by Segel arrived home with his slightly prudish girlfriend, he greeted his mom and dad with one-the-lips smooches. The real action, however, was saved for his brothers, played by Bill Hader and guest star Paul Rudd.
It wasn’t exactly alluring but it was… well, it was something. Check out the video below.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary