'Glee' Brings Sexy Back
By Matthew Rand
No stranger to controversy, tomorrow’s episode of the über phenomenon is entitled “The First Time” and—surprise, surprise!—it revolves around the losing of some V-cards. Emmy nominee/fan-favorite/love-of-my-life Chris Colfer gave the scoop to TVLine’s Michael Ausiello, mentioning the fact that even he was a little skeptical about the boundary-pushing story arc: “But then we got the script and shot it and everything was fine. What I thought could be raunchy and over-the-top was just very sweet and emotional.”
At Out, the only thing we love more than Glee is when Glee gets down and dirty. (Gwyneth Paltrow going all Joan Jett hussy-style, anyone?) So, to say the least, we’ll be sitting in front of our TVs tomorrow, Kleenex in hand. But not, like, in a sexual way or anything…just because we usually end up crying over some sad thing or other...
Oh, shut up, you know what we mean!
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- NBA Legend Isiah Thomas’s Son Is An Openly Gay DJ & Other Wild Scenes From The Nightlife