Brett Ratner Could Use Some Media Training
By Adam Rathe
Nobody expects Rush Hour director Brett Ratner to be the most enlightened guy. Still, when the filmmaker nonchalantly expressed his troglodytic views on gay people during a weekend screening of his newest flick Tower Heist, it came as a bit of a shock.
According to Vulture, Ratner appeared at a Los Angeles cinema for a Q&A after the screening and when asked by the moderator about how he and his actors rehearse for a scene, he responded, “Rehearsing is for fags.”
This isn’t the only recent incident during which Ratner has revealed to the public his charms. Just last week the director discussed his long-ago fling with actress Olivia Munn, stating “I used to date Olivia Munn … when she was Lisa. That was the problem. She wasn’t Asian back then.”
He went on to say, “She was hanging out on my set of After the Sunset, I banged her a few times … but I forgot her,” he said.
If only the rest of us could be so lucky as to forget Ratner.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.