The CFDA Added Three New Members to Their Board—All Gay Men
By Max Berlinger
The illustrious Council of Fashion Designers of America have elected three new members to their ultra-exclusive board. The boys behind Proenza Schouler -- Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez (above) -- plus Marc Jacobs were all confirmed as the latest additions to the panel at a recent meeting. Currently, the fabulous Diane von Furstenburg serves as president and Michael Kors is vice-prez. Ralph Lauren, Francisco Costa, Kenneth Cole, and Derek Lam are also members. It's pretty interesting that there are so many gay boy representatives with a place at this tastemaking table -- must mean that we're doing something right in the eyes of the fashion gods. Congrats to the newest trio of power gays. May they rule with iron fists in (designer) velvet gloves.
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Power 50
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- NYTimes Exec Editor Jill Abramson on Tattoos, Anita Hill & Nate Silver
- Elizabeth Banks Reveals Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson are Graduating in 'Pitch Perfect 2'
- COMING UP FAST: The Next 8 on the Power List Radar
- The 10 Gayest Movies Ever Made!