The CFDA Added Three New Members to Their Board—All Gay Men
By Max Berlinger
The illustrious Council of Fashion Designers of America have elected three new members to their ultra-exclusive board. The boys behind Proenza Schouler -- Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez (above) -- plus Marc Jacobs were all confirmed as the latest additions to the panel at a recent meeting. Currently, the fabulous Diane von Furstenburg serves as president and Michael Kors is vice-prez. Ralph Lauren, Francisco Costa, Kenneth Cole, and Derek Lam are also members. It's pretty interesting that there are so many gay boy representatives with a place at this tastemaking table -- must mean that we're doing something right in the eyes of the fashion gods. Congrats to the newest trio of power gays. May they rule with iron fists in (designer) velvet gloves.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?