Henry Cavill takes on Ancient Greece
By Raef Harrison
Just in case you can't wait until 2013 to catch Henry Cavill as Superman in the new Man of Steel movie, fear not. Immortals is less than a month away from the big screen, hitting theaters November 11.
In this movie, Theseus (Cavill) is a mortal man chosen by Zeus to lead the fight against the ruthless King Hyperion, who is on a rampage across Greece to obtain a weapon that can destroy humanity. From the producers of 300, Immortals looks like it might provide all the greased up abs and short-skirted body armor you've come to expect from ancient Greece.
See the trailer below:
And if you just have to have your Superman fix, check out the shirtless pics of Henry Cavill on the set of Man of Steel over at gay.net
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Tumblr's Top LGBTQ Posts of the Year Include Lots of GIFs, NPH