Helen Mirren is Voted 'Body of the Year'
By Max Berlinger
According to a poll by LA Fitness asking 2,000 men and women who they think has the body of year, you may be surprised upon hearing who took top honors. For those of you thinking that it's some tween star, or a Goop-obsessed Gwyneth Paltrow, you may be disappointed. It turns out that actress Dame Helen Mirren, who just so happens to be 66-years-young, topped the list. The legendary British actress, who has shown plenty of skin in many of her film roles, beat out Elle MacPherson, Pippa "the bum" Middleton, and Jennifer Lopez. All we have to say is that we adore that people are finally opening their minds to what it means to be sexually alluring. Young and thin may always be the fashion industry's preferred archetype, but it seems that the general population may not agree. Regardless, Mirren has always been one hot mama in our eyes. Congrats to the Dame!
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 140 Years of Denim
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?