Adam Levine is Our September Cover Boy
By Max Berlinger
Sure, September issues are traditionally dedicated to fall fashion. While every glossy this month will surely be dedicated to previewing all the thick cable knit sweaters, heavy, chill-deflecting outerwear, and a plethora of boots, scarves, gloves and hats, our cover boy -- singer and host of NBC's The Voice -- Adam Levine couldn't help but strip down for his photo shoot with us. In his defense, it was shot in the throes of a Los Angeles summer heatwave and if he wanted to show some skin, we weren't going to stop him. In the accompanying story, Levine discusses everything from his penchant for exhibitionism (which is quite obvious), his gay, younger brother and how his whole family knew when he was only two-years-old ("A lot of people don't want their kid to be gay and will fight it at all costs. But I've got news for you, it's a losing fucking battle"), the use of his song "Hands All Over," in Glee's by Blaine (played by March cover boy Darren Criss), amongst other things.
For more on the singer and his unexpected turn as charismatic reality TV persona -- and of course a complete slideshow of the singer-songwriter -- click here.
Photo by Yu Tsai for Out Magazine
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team