Quickies: Friday, July 15 2011
By Noah Michelson
> Lady Gaga gifted Cher with a song called "The Greatest" and Cher just recorded it for her new album.
> California Governor Jerry Brown signed a historic bill that requires public schools to teach gay history.
> A Spanish priest accused of being gay because he took a picture with another shirtless man has offered to let the Church "measure his anus" to prove he's being wrongly fingered.
> Ann Coulter has been banned "for life" from Piers Morgan's talk show for canceling and then appearing on Fox News instead.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne