Win Two VIP Tickets To See Beyoncé On Good Morning America
By Noah Michelson
From here on out we don't want to hear anyone using the term "diva" to describe anyone. It's over. Done. Dead. Enough. Well, except for Beyoncé. For her we'll allow it since she truly encompasses everything the word once meant: glamour, ferocity, beauty, and -- perhaps most importantly -- talent.
On June 28th, Ms. Knowles is gracing us with a new album, her fourth solo venture, the aptly titled 4. The world has already been treated to the infectious "Run The World (Girls)" and just the other week we gushed about how much we love the second single, "Best Thing I Never Had," but just wait until you hear the rest of the album (which we we're given a preview of last week). Once again Beyoncé refused to follow anyone else's lead and instead produced a collection of songs that sounds like no one but herself.
In honor of the release of 4, we're giving away two Beyoncé prize packs, which each include the new album and two VIP pit tickets to attend her Good Morning America concert on July 1. To win, simply leave a comment below telling us wha your favorite Beyoncé song is and why by Wednesday, June 29 at 11:59pm ET. We'll choose two winners at random from the entries received. We cannot provide transportation or lodging, so if you're not a NYC resident, you'll need to make your own arrangements to get to the concert.
Previously > First Listen: Beyoncé's "Best Thing I Never Had"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team