Kick Off Your Summer By Winning An AT&T Smartphone
By Noah Michelson
Summer is almost here and that means BBQ coordinating, beach-outing setting up-ing, and road tripping -- all of which can be made infinitely easier with the help of a good smartphone. Lucky for you, our friends at AT&T have several new models with a ton of great features -- and we've got three to give away!
We have two Motorola ATRIX 4G phones that are:
· Powered by the Android 2.2 operating system
· World’s first smartphone with a dual-core processor and qHD display
· Fast Web browsing with Adobe Flash 10
· Enhanced battery life -- enough to watch two full-length movies back to back
· Fingerprint security -- lock and unlock with just one hand
· 3D gaming capability with NVIDIA® Tegra™ graphics
· Retails for 199.99 with a two-year contract and $499.99 without a contract
And one HP Veer 4G that is:
- AT&T’s smallest full-featured HP webOS smartphone to date and AT&T’s first to run the latest version of webOS software
- Sliding QWERTY keyboard with 2.6" multi-touch screen
- AT&T Mobile Hotspot ready
- Unified view functionality to see texts, pictures and IM’s from the same person in one view
- GPS so you don’t get lost
- 5-megapixel camera with extended depth of field, geotagging, and video capture
- Wi-Fi with free access to AT&T’s thousands of hotspots nationwide
- Retails for 99.99 with a two-year contract.
To win one of these three smartphones, simply leave a comment by 11:59pm ET on Sunday, June 19 telling us who is on your summer Hot List (you can see our picks -- including Jessie J, Snooki, and the stars of the new Tales From The City musical -- here). We'll draw three winners at random from all entries received. Good luck!
Previously > Dancing Madonna Child Is Our Spirit Animal