Caution: Models Falling Zone Ahead
By Max Berlinger
Even the most major of models take a tumble from time to time, but fresh-faced modeling sensation Lindsey Wixson provided us with one of the better runway falls we've seen in a while. While walking the red catwalk for Naomi Campbell's 'Fashion for Relief' fundraiser (benefitting those affected by the Japanese tsunami) in Cannes yesterday, the newcomer fell not once, but three times. Luckily she had a sunny disposition about the whole thing and took it in stride, even starting a mini-trend of toppling goddesses. Luckily for us, one of our favorite gals -- Jane Fonda -- took a flawless stroll, looking nothing even close to her 73 years of age. Watch out Lindsey, Jane is taking no prisoners.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- LISTEN: Britney Spears and Sia Do Acoustic "Passenger"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- The 10 Gayest Movies Ever Made!