Caution: Models Falling Zone Ahead
By Max Berlinger
Even the most major of models take a tumble from time to time, but fresh-faced modeling sensation Lindsey Wixson provided us with one of the better runway falls we've seen in a while. While walking the red catwalk for Naomi Campbell's 'Fashion for Relief' fundraiser (benefitting those affected by the Japanese tsunami) in Cannes yesterday, the newcomer fell not once, but three times. Luckily she had a sunny disposition about the whole thing and took it in stride, even starting a mini-trend of toppling goddesses. Luckily for us, one of our favorite gals -- Jane Fonda -- took a flawless stroll, looking nothing even close to her 73 years of age. Watch out Lindsey, Jane is taking no prisoners.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends