Quickies: Thursday, April 14 2011
By Noah Michelson
> Charlie Sheen sex doll sells out in one day.
> Hawaiian lawmakers pass employment protection bill for trans citizens.
> Egads! Justin Bieber is quitting Twitter (at least for a little while).
> Bret Easton Ellis calls Glee a "puddle of HIV."
> Universal Pictures is looking to bring Green Day's American Idiot to the big screen.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- 19th Annual Out100