Zac Efron Holding Hands With... A Guy?
By Noah Michelson
One of our favorite "news magazines," The National Enquirer, is reporting that Zac Efron was at an NBA party at the W Hotel in L.A. on February 18 and he was seen holding hands with a guy:
"'I was shocked at how relaxed and open Zac was with this guy,' continued the fellow partygoer. 'He walked around talking to him, smiling and holding his hand right in front of everyone, including Vanessa. People were wondering if maybe it was a stunt to make Vanessa jealous. But truthfully, Zac really seemed into the guy.'"
Could it be true? Actually, we don't really even care -- the idea in and of itself is enough to get us through the rest of the week.
Previously > Win A Trip To See Lady Gaga
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Entertainment - Movies, TV, Music, Sports