Quickies: Wednesday, March 2 2011
By Noah Michelson
> Gay Oscar producer claims that Javier Bardem and Josh Brolin's kiss wasn't shown during the telecast because "no one knew it was coming, we cut to the gorgeous Ms. [Penelope] Cruz as planned. By the time we cut back from her close-up, James and Javier were walking to the podium." Sounds a little fishy to us...
> Justin Vivian Bond will release an album this month entitled Justin Vivian Bond: Dendrophile (aka a person who gets an erotic charge from nature). Word on the street is that the album will feature a duet with electro-folkster Beth Orton on The Carpenter's hit "Superstar."
> Lady Gaga will be making her runway debut in the Thierry Mugler fashion show today. Mother Monster is also serving as the show's musical director and will premiere a new song, "Government Hooker," from her upcoming album, Born This Way. Check out the show streaming starting at 3pm ET on the Mugler website.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models