Quickies: Tuesday, March 1 2011
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
> Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen, John Galliano, and Mel Gibson may have a new recruit for their "Hollywood's Biggest Messes Club": Xtina arrested for public intoxication.
> Natalie Portman, the face of Miss Dior Cherie perfume, says she is "shocked and disgusted" by Dior head John Galliano's recent anti-semitic rant and will not be "associated with him in any way."
> Rumor has it Lindsay Lohan and James Franco are teaming up with photographer Terry Richardson to create a sexually explicit book that is drawing comparisons to Madonna's 1992 Sex book.
> A new non-profit, Former Majority Association for Equality, is tired of women, people of color, queers and other minorities getting all the scholarships so they've created a fund for white men.
> Elton John is coming to Saturday Night Live. The Rocket Man will host and be the musical guest on April 2.
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto