Quickies: Thursday, March 3 2011
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
> Like mother like daughter? Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina, (allegedly) caught snorting coke.
> "Anonymous inside sources" (our favorite kind) say that Anne Hathaway and James Franco "grew to hate each other" toward the end of their Oscar rehearsals.
> The suicide of Tyler Clementi last fall has moved Rutgers University to change their rooming policy and queer students will now be allowed to choose a same-sex roommate if they so desire. Heterosexual students will also be permitted to live in co-ed rooms with their boyfriends, girlfriends or platonic friends of the opposite sex.
> Writer/director/producer Greg Berlanti has signed a four-year deal with Warner Bros. worth a whoppin' eight figures. Yes -- you read that right -- eight figures.
> Beware! Listen at your own risk: Kim Kardashian unleashes her debut single, "Jam (Turn It Up)."
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters