Quickies: Thursday, March 10 2011
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
> In not-enough-bleach-in-the-world-to-kill-that-icky-feeling news: Julianne Moore will play Sarah Palin.
> Swedish second-division footballer Anton Hysen comes out and becomes Europe's most visible openly-gay footballer.
> Christian Louboutin is designing a shoe inspired by gay rugby player Gareth Thomas.
> Hang up your Birkenstocks: Lilith Fair is officially dead.
> Michelle Rodriguez comes out as straight.
> WTF: A Romanian housewife becomes a grandmother at the age of 23.
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- Throwback Thursday: Alan Cumming Exposes Himself on the Cover