Quickies: Thursday, March 10 2011
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
> In not-enough-bleach-in-the-world-to-kill-that-icky-feeling news: Julianne Moore will play Sarah Palin.
> Swedish second-division footballer Anton Hysen comes out and becomes Europe's most visible openly-gay footballer.
> Christian Louboutin is designing a shoe inspired by gay rugby player Gareth Thomas.
> Hang up your Birkenstocks: Lilith Fair is officially dead.
> Michelle Rodriguez comes out as straight.
> WTF: A Romanian housewife becomes a grandmother at the age of 23.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Five of the Best: Parkas