Quickies: Friday, March 11 2011
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
> Charlie Sheen offered a new job: director of a Vivid Entertainment porno.
> Madonna's 99-year-old grandmother passed away just three months shy of her 100th birthday.
> AOL cuts 900 jobs.
> Get your ass to Ticketmaster: Billie Joe returns to Broadway on April 15 for the last three weeks of American Idiot.
> Drag super star Sherry Vine spoofs Lady Gaga's "Born This Way."
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know