Ke$ha Puts Her Best Face Forward For Safe Sex
By Noah Michelson
The only thing we love more than a pop star is a pop star who's promoting safer sex. Glitter glamizon Ke$ha is lending her mug to Lifestyles condoms to create 10,000 special edition prophylactics with her face on them, which she'll launch into the audience during her upcoming tour.
Baby makin' music + no baby makin'/STD-free lovin' = A good time for everyone.
Previously > First Listen: Britney Spears's "Till The World Ends"
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- How Monogamy Can Work For Two Men