First Look: Lady Gaga Walks the Mugler Fashion Show in Paris
By Max Berlinger
Hey you little monsters, there may be lots of hub-bub all about John Galliano settling like a gray cloud over Paris Fashion Week, but the time has come to take a moment to focus on the one and only Lady Gaga. As promised, Gaga walked in the Mugler fashion show -- which is creatively directed by her stylist and friend Nicola Formichetti.
As you can see from the video above, this is not your average fashion show. Set amongst a ecclesial cluster of cloisters and dramatically lit, Gaga makes her appearance early on with two enormous pigtails, a latex bodysuit, over-the-top makeup and a cigarette. It goes without saying that she works it out. The rest of the show is rowdier and spicier than what you would usually expect from a fashion show (believe us, we've been to plenty). The models were half-demented dominatrices in slinky dresses with histrionic shoulders and sheer inlay. It was an appropriately subversive show featuring garish sexuality, theatrical showmanship and a healthy mix of the bizarre and beautiful. And as she stalked the runway as the last look of the show, Gaga proved she can give even the top model's a run for their money.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips