Transgender Model Lea T Covers UK's Love Magazine
By Max Berlinger
Fashion Copious unearthed these photos of transgender model Lea T, who first came to our attention as the muse of Givenchy's Ricardo Tisci, as she covers the trendy UK magazine Love, from stylist and editor Katie Grand. The hair, the mesh shirt, the blank stare and the is-she-or-isn't-she make-up is making us oh-so-happy for her. You go girl! Go get it. Lea, by the way, will be on Oprah this season -- showing that perhaps, just maybe, standards and ideologies of what beauty is, are slowly, but surely, broadening.
As a side note, we also really enjoyed the great article about Stephen Thompson, the face of Givenchy's spring 2011 campaign, who also happens to be cigarette-rolling, school-teacher-by-day albino.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Was Arafat Gay?
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series