Quickies: Wednesday, February 16 2011
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
> Rumor has it Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson might be getting back together. LiLo was caught leaving Ronson's house -- via the bushes, no less -- on Valentine's Day.
> A kinder, softer, safer party drug? A new study shows that ecstasy "does not damage brain power."
> It's not just for old The Biggest Loser episodes anymore: Hulu has teamed up with The Criterion Collection to bring you over 650 rare films like Seven Samurai in the coming months.
> Another reason to dislike Donald Trump (besides the hair): the business mogul just came out against gay marriage.
> You love the covers, but are you ready for some new tunes? There's a good chance Glee will feature original songs next season.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Team Bey
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Beyoncé Liberated