Quickies: Tuesday, February 22 2011
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
> Kathy Griffin to play a "Sarah Palin-type" character on Glee.
> Score! More and more companies, like Coca Cola, Campbell Soup, and Walt Disney, are covering the cost of their transgender employees transitioning.
> Justin Bieber gets a haircut and promises to donate his clippings to different sites, like Perez's, so that they can auction them off for charity. Um, ew?
> Another 10 seconds of another new Britney track leaks. At this rate, we should have the full album by June of 2015.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 8th Annual Power 50