Granny Takes Her Gay Marriage Support Online
By Noah Michelson
What can ordinary citizens do when their elected officials start trying to take away LGBT rights? They can start talking and keep talking and get their message out any way they can think of -- even if it's using a video camera and filming a two-minute speech in their kitchens. We thank this kind woman for her words and her voice and we're honored to have her stand next to us as we continue to battle for equality.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection