Quickies: Friday, January 7 2011
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
> Ted Haggard, former head of the National Association of Evangelicals (until he got caught with a male prostitute), just got his own TLC reality special, Scandalous. If things go well (and seemingly they can't get any worse for the pastor with a past), it could morph into a full series.
> Reality TV's other newest star? The Devil. The Discovery Channel to launch a series on exorcism.
> New details about the next iPhone surface on YouTube. But are they real?
> In unexpected pairs news: Kanye West to produce tracks on Justin Bieber's next album.
> Katy Perry brings her Teenage Dream to How I Met Your Mother. The singer will guest star on the sitcom as "a beautiful, naive girl who the gang resorts to calling 'honey'."
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It