Quickies: Friday, January 21 2011
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
> Daniel Nardicio has offered Rob Kardashian (brother of Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney and pictured left) $45,000 to bare all for Playgirl. No objections here.
> Watch out Long Island: Snooki and JWoww are headed your way to shoot a pilot for a new reality series on MTV.
> Bryan Singer signs on to direct a biopic about legendary choreographer, actor, dancer, director, and screenwriter Bob Fosse for HBO.
> Cameron Diaz tells George Lopez she's "pretty sure" she bought weed from Snoop Dogg when she was in high school. Stranger things have been known to happen...
> Lady Gaga will shoot the video for "Born This Way" in NYC next week and word on the street is the clip will feature transgender extras.
> Sandra Bullock's trash is Kat Von D's treasure. The tattoo artist and star of Miami Ink is engaged to marry Jesse James. Um... er... congratulations?
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It