Joan Rivers To Fox and Friends: "Go F**K Yourselves"
By Noah Michelson
Joan Rivers's appearance on Fox and Friends was allegedly canceled after the comedian told TMZ that critics were "right" to blame Sarah Palin for the tragic shooting that recently occurred in Arizona.
According to Popeater.com's Rob Shuter:
"We get a call this morning," Melissa [Rivers] told me on the set of my HDNet show. "You're canceled on FOX because of what you said about Sarah Palin."
The top-rated news network denies that Joan's comments had anything to do with the cancellation, rather, the morning was simply overbooked.
Joan tells me exclusively that she's willing to take a lie detector test to prove FOX canned her over her Palin comments, which also included calling the ex-governor "stupid and a threat" and blasting her use of the term "blood libel" in a video statement on Jan. 12.
Asked whether she'll accept an invitation to come back to 'FOX & Friends,' Joan went hardcore, saying they can "go f**k themselves."
Hear what else Joan had to say about the incident when she chatted with Joy Behar last night:
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series