Cleaning Out Tom Hardy's Closet
By Noah Michelson
Celebrities -- they're just like us. Or so we're always told. And just like us -- once upon a time, some of them had MySpace pages. And they didn't always think through what they chose to display on said MySpace pages, perhaps because they don't think that anyone would ever see it, or maybe they just didn't care.
Case in point: actor Tom Hardy, perhaps best known for starring in Inception and who was just nabbed the part of the villain Bane in the upcoming Batman film.
Someone with a little extra time on his/her hands did a little digging and found Hardy's profile where he shared lyrical gems like "I never lie. If you suck you suck.. If you’re good I take my hat off and I’m all over you" and "My head is like a dangerous neighbourhood I should never be in it without an appropriate adult" and lists his heros as "Attila the Hun, Jamie the Naked Chef."
But better yet, he also shared some scandalous photos (at least for a celebrity on MySpace), our favorite being the one posted above. You can take a better look at everything Hardy had to offer his MySpace friends by clicking here.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips